|Important Links||Official Website||More Information|
|Required documents||Check PAN CARD Status|
UTI TIN (Tax Information of India )
New PAN Card Registration, Correction in PAN Card, Track PAN Card status
What is PAN Card?
Pan card is card that’s know as PAN, or permanent account number, it is have a unique 10-digit alphanumeric identity allotted to each taxpayer by the Income Tax Department under the supervision of the Central Board of Direct Taxes. It also serves as an identity proof in India.
Required documents for apply a PAN CARD
Applicant has need three types of documents in witch Identity Proof, address proof, and Date of Birth
One Identity proof for Pan card
- voter Card
- Adhar Card
- Driving License
- Check full list of ID proof document
Resident address proof
- Domicile Certificate issued by the Government
- Elector’s Photo Identity Card
- Bank Account Statement
- Check full list of address proof document
Date of birth proof :
- pension payment order
- marriage certificate issued by Registrar of Marriages
- matriculation certificate
- driving license
PAN Card Status
The Permanent account Number (PAN) is the most important document in our country India. It is expected by our Government that all eligible taxpayers and business should have PAN card. The PAN Card used for trace the all online financial transactions.
How to apply for New PAN Card ?
- Step 1 : Submit the PAN card application Form 49A available on the NSDL Website
- Form link click hare
- Step 2 :Fill all the details in the form. Read the detailed instructions before furnishing the details in the form click hare
- Step 3: Mode of Payment :
- Application charge for Indian: 107 Rs.
- Application charge for foreign: 994 Rs.
- Application fees Payment can be made by credit/debit card, demand draft or net-banking
- Step 4: Documents to be sent to NSDL: Once the application and payment is done and accepted, the applicant is required to send the supporting documents through courier/post to NSDL. NSDL would be start processed after received the applicant document and application fees.
How to track PAN Card Status? All Way to track PAN CARD
Once you apply for the PAN Card, It will come through the Post. You can check your PAN Card status after 7 days of applying application at the UTI Portal or at the NSDL Portal.
How many days can take to receive the new PAN CARD ?
It can take approximately 15 Days. But you can track your PAN Card Online
How to track PAN Card Status Online?
Applicant can online track the PAN card status. Applicants can check PAN CARD status by the follow method.
Track PAN Card Status via SMS
It is very simple to check pan card status by Phone. For it applicant will be need to SMS your 15 digits to 57575. The phone will be received a SMS shortly with their current PAN Card application status
Track Pan Card Status via Telephone Call
Applicants have needed to call to the TIN Call center to get update on the PAN Card status. Follow the simple step:
- Call on 020-27218080.
- TIN Executive (Phone Receiver) will be asked for the acknowledgment number.
- They will check your PAN CARD Status in database by your acknowledgment number and they will tell you the current status of your PAN card Application.
How to check PAN Status at UTI website?
Candidates must have the application number to track UTI PAN Card Status. Follow the step to track the Card
- visit the official UTI PAN Card page.
- select “Track PAN Card Status”.
- Click On “Check Status Online”.
- Enter your Application Coupon number.
- Click at submit button
- Your card status will be display.
How to Track PAN Card Status at NSDL website?
- Track Your PAN Card Status On NSDL Website.
- Visit NSDL Website,
- click on “Track Your PAN/TAN Status.”
- Choose your application type (New/ Updated)
- Enter acknowledgement number, Your Name and date of birth.
- Now click on submit to view your application Status.
Important Link Section
|New Pan Card Registration||Click Here|
|Regenerate Online Pan Application||Click Here|
|Download Pan Card Form 49A||Click Here|
|Required Documents List||Click Here|
|Track Status of Pan Card Application||Click Here|
|Check Payment Status||Click Here|
|Re-Print PAN Card||Click Here|
|Correction in Pan Card||Click Here|
|Link Pan Card to Aadhar||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|