|Haryana-TET online form 2018-19
· Post publish date : 20/11/2018 ||
· Application submission starting date : 19/11/2018 ||
· Application last date : 30/11/2018||
· Total vacant post : ||
· Nature of post : Teacher ||
· Post category : Govt Job
Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (Haryana-TET) 2018
Department Name – Board of Secondary Education, Haryana
|Short info: Board of Secondary Education, Haryana recently released a notification for the exam of “ Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (Haryana-TET) 2018”. And Application submission started from 19 Nov. 2018. All interested candidates please Check all eligibility criteria and apply before the application last date and also read full notification (advert link given blow) then apply online. Online apply link given blow in the link section.|
· Last update :-20/11/2018 : online application submission started, link given blow in the link section
Fee details of Application
Fees Payment Mode
Pay the application Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / NEFT/ Fee Mode
|Paper||Gen, OBC, Other State Candidates||SC, PH|
|Single||1000 /- RS||500/- Rs|
|Double||1800/- Rs||900/- RS|
|Triple||2400/- Rs||1200 /-Rs|
· Level-I (PRT Teacher)
· Candidate must be Passed / Appearing 2 Years Diploma in Elementary Special Education/ B.EI.ED and (10+2) Intermediate Exam With 50% Marks . Or
· (10+2) Intermediate Exam With 45% Marks and Passed / Appearing 2 Years Diploma in Elementary/ Special Education/ B.IE.ED. Or
· Bachelor Degree in Any Stream and Passed / Appearing 2 Years Diploma in Elementary/ Special Education/ B.IE.ED.
Level-II (TGT Teacher Class VI to VIII)
· Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 50% Marks and 2 Years Diploma in Elementary Education. Or
· Bachelor Degree with 50% Marks and B.Ed/ Special B.Ed Degree. Or
· More Eligibility Details Kindly See the Notification.
Level-III (PGT Teacher)
· PG Degree in Related Subject With 50% Marks and B.Ed Degree.
· Read the Notification For Subject Wise Eligibility Eligibility Details.
How to submit application
Step 1: Click on “candidates Registration” Link Given Below Side.
Step 2: it will open SSC Website
Step 3: fill online form according your details
Step 4: pay application fees
Step 5: final submit your application and print
· Candidates selected by (Written exam )
Read More info and apply online link
|More Jobs||Click hare|
Disclaimer : The allsarkariresut.in is a website that provide only information about latest sarkari jobs and results and The all information about any jobs and vacancy and Examination Results / Marks published at this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examines an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. We are not responsible for any kinds of lose by Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website. please read full disclaimer