HOME | More Sarkari Naukri jobs and Exam results visit ->SarkariResultBaba.com
UPSC vacancy Post name – 74 posts | UPSC recruitment 2016 ||
Application last date – 10/11/2016 ||
Total vacancy – 74 Posts ||
Nature of posts – various posts||
74 new UPSC recruitment posts 2016 |
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Shahjahan Road, Dholpur House, New Delhi – 110069
Short info: UPSC invites Online application from interested and eligible candidates for following various posts in various Government of India / Union Territories Ministries and Departments. All eligible candidates can apply before the application last date.
- Public Prosecutors :47 posts (SC-08, ST-04, OBC-10 & UR-25) in Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, Department of Personnel & Training
- Assistant Public Prosecutors : 15 posts (SC-01, OBC-05 & UR-09) in Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, Department of Personnel & Training
- Additional Director General : 01 post in National Museum, Janpath, New Delhi, Ministry of Culture
- Senior Scientific Officers : II (Electronics) : 03 posts in Directorate General Quality Assurance, Ministry of Defence, Department of Defence Production
- Senior Scientific Officer : II (Metallurgy) :01 post in Directorate General Quality Assurance, Ministry of Defence, Department of Defence Production
- Scientists ‘B’ (Documents) : 05 posts (OBC-01 & UR-04) in Central Forensic Science Laboratory, Ministry of Home Affairs, Directorate of Forensic Science Services
- Junior Scientific Officer (Explosives) : 01 posts in Central Forensic Science Laboratory, Ministry of Home Affairs, Directorate of Forensic Science Services
- Commercial Tax Officer : 01 post in Govt. of Puducherry, Puducherry Commercial Taxes Department
Application fees :
- General/ OBC Candidates fees : Rs. 25/-
- SC/ ST/Women & PH Candidates fees: no fees
Note : Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card/ Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode.
How to submit application:
All eligible candidates apply online at UPSC official website on or before application last 10/11/2016 only. For advt. no. 19/2016.