LIC AAO Assistant Administrative Officer apply Online Form 2019
- application submission start : 02/03/2019 ||
- Last date – 22/03/2019 ||
- Post type – Administrative officer ||
- total Vacancy – 590
- exam date : 04- 05 May 2019
- admit card : April 2019
- Pre exam result : 05/06/2019
- Main exam : June 2019
- Exam category : Govt Jobs exam result
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
Central Office, “Yogakshema”, Jeevan Bima Marg, Mumbai – 400021
LIC Assistant Administrative Officer AAO Online Form 2019 | new vacancy in LIC 2019
Latest Update :
- LIC AAO 2019 Mark sheet has uploaded at LIC official website. candidates can check marks for stages exam. score card download link given blow in link section
- June 2019 : Pre Exam Result declared, candidates can download it, check result link given blow in the link section
- April 2019 : Exam admit card uploaded
short Info : Online Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for the following 590 posts of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) (Generalist/ IT/ Chartered Accountant/ Actuarial/ Rajbhasha) in Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) interested and eligible candidate may apply online by LIC official website. now LIC has uploaded exam call latter, download link given blow in the link section and Post detail is following:-
LIC AAO Score card 2019 how to download ?
- just click blow download score card link
- it will open LIC career official website page
- just enter your details
- enter your Roll No
- enter your Date of birth
- enter your password
- choose witch exam you appeared
- click at submit button
- your exam score card will be show at your screen
- check LIC AAO mark sheet and Score card details
- Age : 21-30 as on 01/03/2019,
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on the performance in the Online Competitive Examination.
Application Fee : Cash deposit of Rs. 600/- to be deposited online. Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PH candidates are exempted. Candidates can submit the fee online also.
Apply : Apply Online. Online application can be submitted at LIC website between 02/03/2019 to 22/03/2019 only.